This month we are focusing on ‘Tanning’ whether you choose to go to a professional for a spray tan or self-tan at home with the mitt, these following tips will help you achieve a successful even tan.
These are our Tanning Commandments
1. Thou shalt use body scrub the day before you tan
2. Thou shalt do your usual hair removal at least 24 hours before tanning
3. Thou shalt not use moisturiser, perfume or deodorant on the day of tanning
4. Thou shalt wear loose clothing after tanning
5. Thou shalt moisturise daily after you wash your guide colour off
6. Thou shalt use a body scrub once your tan starts to wear off to help it wear evenly
7. Thou shalt bare in mind that chlorine makes your tan wear away faster
8. Thou shalt remember it is ok to tan every 7 days
9. Thou shalt be warned that tanned skin still needs sun protection
10. Thou shalt maintain a tan for longer by using a tan intensifier.