Loyalty points earned on every visit, including the Aesthetic Clinic and Hepburns Hair, at 1 point for every £1 spent which can be used to treat yourself to a FREE treatment that you have never had before. (Dont worry there’s lots to choose from).
Earn additional points for purchasing products, rebooking another appointment on the same day (which will earn you DOUBLE treat points), Referring a friend, uploading a review selfie, and sharing a review on Social media.
The Manager monthly points give away, you could be one of the lucky ones to benefit from the Managers monthly points bonanza. Just visit the Spa more than once in a month
Points awarded as a birthday gift in the month of your birthday
Redemption value of Treat card points required for a FREE Spa Treatment
- Any 60 min Body Massage 672 points
- Semi Perm Lashes 910 points
- Any 30 min Body Massage 350 points
- LVL Lashes 490 points
- Any 60 Min Facial 672 points
- Gel Nails 210 points
- Any 30 min Facial 350 points
- Luxury Mani/Ped 308 points
- Microdermabrasion 672 points
- Luxury GEL Mani/Pedi 392 points
- Skin Rejuvenation 910 points
- Callus Peel 532 points
- Shrinking Violet Inch Loss 700 points
- Nail Enhancements 630 points
- Himyilan Salt Scrub 630 points
Redemption Value of Treat card points required for a FREE Hair Treatment
- Full Head Colour 840 points
- Full Head Foils 700 points
Terms & Conditions of Treat Card Membership
- Anyone can reap the benefits of being a Treat Card holder
- Key Fobs are allocated to each member, these remain the property of The Health and Serenity Spa and are non transferable. ID may be required when redeeming points for FREE treatments.
- Treat card FREE treatment can only be taken on a Monday and Wednesday. Only one free treatment can be redeemed at any one time.
- Treat card point can be redeemed against any treatment on the list above, providing that you have sufficient points.
Become a Member
If you would like to become a member of the Health and Serenity Spa Treat Card Program, you will be required to visit in store to complete a registration form which complies with the new GDPR regulations.